Burna Boy – Rollercoaster Ft. J Balvin

 

Burna Boy – Rollercoaster Ft. J Balvin


                                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyVVGW-5ITw







Burna Boy, a well-known musician from Africa, has unveiled a brand-new song dubbed “Rollercoaster.”
Burna Boy and Colombian singer J Balvin team together to create a catchy song that fuses R&B with Afro-Fusion.

There were performances of the song “Rollercoaster” in both English and Spanish. It was taken from Burna Boy’s “Love, Damini,” his sixth studio album.

Skread deserves credit for the production. The “Love, Damini” CD has 19 songs with a stellar cast of collaborators.

The ultimate sound, which combines the dynamic tempo and intensity of Afrobeats with the percussive and electronic vibes of Electronic Dance Music, is compared by the artist to a breath of fresh air.

Additionally, you must not miss out on this incredible smash tune.

Finally, the First-class mix, which featured guitar from Fiokee, deserves praise for its production and mixing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyVVGW-5ITw


Lyrics
I no want you to dey waste my timeI no wanna wait 'til it's all overThis life is a gift from The Most High, JahThat is why I'm thankful for all I have'Cause the fast life really ain't all thatSo now I try to be pure, ahaNo be like say I no dey shey normalI just get better in Jah
Wetin I see for this life plentyI keep am for my belly (rollercoaster)People be like any (rollercoaster)My life now, rollercoaster
LeggoGbe wan rin, gbe wan raMy head o (sankuki ke gbe)My belly o (shupepe)My head o (Balencia)My belly o (ke ke)My head o
Como todo sube, también bajaPero la vida me protege de la' mala'A vece' creo que yo soy la hierba malaPorque no muero aunque me tiren muchas bala'Y que me duela pa' recordar que estoy vivoQue me la gozo, pero también la he sufridoQue ni la fama ni la lana me calman el fríoY la sonrisa de mi hijo me quita el escalofrío
De mis emocionesMuchas palabras pero pocas las accionesYa no vivo pendiente a las opinionesYa me resbala, solo quiero hacer cancione' (oh)De mis emocionesMuchas palabras pero pocas las accionesYa no vivo pendiente a las opinionesYa me resbala, solo quiero hacer canciones(De Medellín pa' Nigeria)
Dímelo si sientes que te ofendíNo siempre puedo estar feliz (así es la cosa)La gente está encima de mí (rollercoaster)Si arriba estás, rollercoaster
My belly oMy head oMy belly oMy head o
I no wanna wait 'til it's all overThis life is a gift from The Most High, JahThat is why I'm thankful for all I have

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE: WHAT IT TAKES TO BE FAMOUS AND TO LIVE A FAMOUS LIFESTYLE...

Online Shopping

Inec declare Monday Okpebholo winner of Edo governorship election